Thursday 14 May 2009

What son/daughter thinks of his/her dad..............

HOW A SON/DAUGHTER THINKS OF HIS/HER DADDY AT DIFFERENT AGES :

At 4 Years : My daddy is great.
At 6 Years : My daddy knows everybody.
At 10 Years : My daddy is good but is short tempered.
At 12 Years : My daddy was very nice to me when I was young .
At 14 Years : My daddy is getting fastidious.
At 16 Years : My daddy is not in line with the current times.
At 18 Years : My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.
At 20 Years : Oh! It’s becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how Mother puts up with him.
At 25 Years : Daddy is objecting to everything.
At 30 Years : It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my father when I was young.
At 40 Years : Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. Even I should do the same.
At 45 Years : I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.
At 50 Years : My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. I am unable to manage a single son.
At 55 Years : My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us. He is one of his kind and unique.
At 60 Years : My daddy is great.

Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st.stage. Realize the true value of your parents before it is too late......... .

No comments: